Are you wondering what the latest changes to COVID restrictions mean for Crossroads Uniting Church?
Worship at Crossroads Church
Welcome, in response to the recent easing of restrictions we have made some changes …
It’s no longer necessary to book seats for the Sunday worship services unless the Covid restrictions change.
We need to continue to attend to a range of COVID safe requirements including;
- sign-in – Please use your smart device to scan the QR Code at the entrance or see one of our helpful volunteers to register you on arrival.
- social distancing – the requirement to maintain 1.5 metres space between individuals or household groups remains in place and when this is not possible masks are to be worn.
- seating – The seating capacity for our worship space is 75 provided everyone is signed in electronically, all pews are marked with blue tape as a guide for social distancing.
- mask wearing – While you can now attend church without a mask, the current restrictions still say that “facemarks must be worn at all times when social distancing cannot be maintained.”
If you cannot stay 1.5m apart, then please wear a mask.
- hygiene – sanitiser is provided on entry and before Holy Communion, the worship space is thoroughly cleaned before and after worship
- worship online – Our worship services will be recorded. The services will be accessible via the Crossroads PRIVATE Facebook Group later on Sunday after the service.
updates – Any changes to these arrangements will be advised via this website and our Facebook private group and public page.