We acknowledge the original custodians, the Wadawurrung people of the Kulin alliance, of the land on which our buildings of worship stand and on which we gather.
& THE COMING WEEK
Return to Worship – COVID Restrictions
There will be some important and essential Covid restrictions that have to be met.
- There is no need to book.
- You will need to sign in using the QR Code every time you come to the Church.
- Please wear your mask inside the buildings at all times.
Unfortunately there will be no Connection for the foreseeable future as Robert R has had a fall and is currently in hospital.
So we will provide you with any necessary information in our weekly email. Please ensure that you check the relative details.
The church office is only open on Thursday’s from 9.30am – 12.00pm during January 2022
Please keep Wilma and Brian H in your prayers at this time.
Annetia is still on leave until 18th January 2022, if you need any pastoral care please contact:
Audrey K (0435064088), Pastoral.email@example.com
The funeral of Mr. Roger Taylor will be held at the church on Monday 10th January 2022 at 11.00am
January Worship Services 2022
- 9/1/22: Rev. Angela Tapinyappa
- 16/1/22: Rev. Jeanne Beale (Communion)
- 23/1/22: Rev. Annetia Goldsmith
- 30/1/22: Rev. Annetia Goldsmith
Worship Plan for this coming week
9 January 2022
Isiah 43: 1-7, Psalm 29, Acts 8: 14-17, Luke 3: 15-17, 21-22
ROSTERS: 9 January 16 January
- Minister: Rev. Angela T Rev Jeanne B (Communion)
- Greetings: Jan B Margaret D
- Cleaning: Rose & Roland G Margaret D & Rose G
- AV: Noel S Roland G
- QR: Rose G & Jan B Rose G
- Morning Tea: Jan B & Zelda C Sandra S & Margaret G
- Flowers: Bev C Margaret F
- Music: Gina L Wendy B
- Reader: Neil T Wendy B
Once again if you can assist with QR, Cleaning, Greeting please let the office know. Also please let us know if you would like to be included in the roster for Prayers of the People.
Housekeeping & Help
Pastoral care will be maintained during these difficult days but it is subject to the rules regarding access to hospitals and aged care homes.
- Rev. Annetia Goldsmith (9741 1084 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Audrey Kateena (0435 064 088 email@example.com)
Audrey will be the primary contact on Mondays and Thursdays and Annetia at other times.
CHURCH OFFICE INFORMATION
During the Holidays the church office is open Thursdays between 9:30am and 12pm.
Telephone 03 9741 1084. Postal address is PO Box 2156 Werribee 3030.